My Thermomix & Recipe WeChat Group

I get my Thermomix TM5 as a gift from my hubby for my hard work to bring my son to this world on 4 Aug 2015. After 8 months stay at home in Malaysia, we returned to Shanghai with my 6 months old baby boy, of cause with my Thermomix. Since then I am actively doing my research on Thermomix Recipe and I created a WeChat group for Expats in Shanghai whom owns a Thermomix, we learn and share our cooking fun with Thermomix.
We are honor to have Cheryl Lai in our group. She is a SAHM too and famous in writing blogs about her self experiments on baking, and she finally has her Thermomix in her kitchen. She shared a lots of good tips using Thermomix in baking, findout more of her yummy baking recipe here: http://www.bakingtaitai.com/.

If you are a Thermomix user whom is/was expats from Shanghai, welcome to contact with me at : purples.shop@gmail.com and join our Thermomix Recipe WeChat Group. Also welcome to email me if you looking for Thermomix Recipe, as we are keeping a series of Asian Recipe and we are happy to share.
 

I am Stay At Home Mum (SAHM) Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design