Baked Cheese Cake with Thermomix


I love cheese cake, since I own a Thermomix, a cheese cake in the house became so easy. That's the main reason why I keep putting on weight, I can easily finished half of this cheese cake in a day. It's just too easy and yummy! In all my baking I try to avoid Vanilla extract, which I personally feel it doesn't make different in taste. I prefer natural ingredients and fragrance.


Ingredients:
Cake Base:
120gm unsalted butter (cut in to pieces)
250gm digestive biscuilts
30gm brown sugar

Filling:
750gm cheese (I used achor brand)
120gm whipping cream
220gm sugar
1.5 tsp vanilla extract (I skipped)
3 eggs
1 egg yolk

Steps:
(Base)
1. Grease the bottom and side of a springform tin (7 inches) with butter.
2. Place butter into mixing bowl and melt 2min/100degree/speed1.
3. Add biscuits and sugar and crush 10 sec/speed7.
4. Spread crumb mixture into base and press firmly to make compact layer. Refrigerate for 30 mins.
5. Preheat oven 220 degree and clean the mixing bowl.

(Filling)
6. Place cream cheese, whipping cream, sugar into mixing bowl and mix 20sec/speed4.
7. add eggs and egg yolk and mix 20sec/speed4. Pour cheesecake filling over crumb base.
8. Bake on baking tray on lowest shelf of overn 10 mins (220 degree), reduce to 150 degree for 45-50mins (until the mixture is almost set).

Allow to cool an hour, turn off the oven with oven door slightly open.
To cool to room temperature , covered and refrigerate at least 4 hours before cutting.


 

I am Stay At Home Mum (SAHM) Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design